Professional Magic Made Easy
(Difference between revisions)
(→GREAT NEW CARD MAGIC)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
*The Spoon that
*The Spoon that .
*Texture. ([[Martin Gardner]])
*Texture. ([[Martin Gardner]])
* Fourth Dimensional Sewing. ([[L. Vosburgh Lyons]])
*Fourth Dimensional Sewing. ([[L. Vosburgh Lyons]])
*Iced ([[Stuart Cramer]])
* Penetration #1.
* Penetration #2.
* Loops entwined. ([[Jack Avis]])
*Loops entwined. ([[Jack Avis]])
* The Diviner. ([[Tom Sellers]])
*The Diviner. ([[Tom Sellers]])
* Wintry. [[Robert Harbin]]
*Wintry. [[Robert Harbin]]
* Buttonholed. ([[James Torry]])
*Buttonholed. ([[James Torry]])
* Fate. Bruce Elliott
*Fate. Bruce Elliott
*Hunkins' . Carl Hunkins
* On and off. ([[Paul Curry]])
*On and off. ([[Paul Curry]])
* Elmsley's Puncture.
* A Hole in One. ([[L. Vosburgh Lyons]])
*A Hole in One. ([[L. Vosburgh Lyons]])
* I. 0. U. ([[Steve Eskow]])
*I. 0. U. ([[Steve Eskow]])
* Ykcowrebbaj. ([[R. M. Jamison]])
*Ykcowrebbaj. ([[R. M. Jamison]])
* Suave Silk. ( [[Paul Rosini]])
*Suave Silk. ( [[Paul Rosini]])
Revision as of 12:07, 30 September 2009
Professional Magic Made Easy was a book written by Bruce Elliott in 1959, illustrated by Arthur Seymour.
- Page 03: The Spoon that Changes.
- Page 03: Texture. (Martin Gardner)
- Page 05: Tinkle.
- Page 08: Fourth Dimensional Sewing. (L. Vosburgh Lyons)
- Page 08: Iced (Stuart Cramer)
- Page 10: Penetration #1.
- Page 12: Penetration #2.
- Page 12: Loops entwined. (Jack Avis)
- Page 14: The Diviner. (Tom Sellers)
- Page 16: Wintry. Robert Harbin
- Page 17: Buttonholed. (James Torry)
- Page 20: Fate. Bruce Elliott
- Page 22: Hunkins' Hex. Carl Hunkins
- Page 25: On and off. (Paul Curry)
- Page 27: Elmsley's Puncture.
- Page 30: A Hole in One. (L. Vosburgh Lyons)
- Page 32: I. 0. U. (Steve Eskow)
- Page 34: Ykcowrebbaj. (R. M. Jamison)
- Page 36: Suave Silk. ( Paul Rosini)
- Upsadaisy. (Bob Hummer)
- The Clink Pass.
- In his Hands. Bruce Elliott
- Homing Eagle. (J.G. Thompson)
- The rabbit's head. (Tom Fitzgerald)
- Change, Please. (Lou Tannen)
- Clear Gone.
- Sach's Sleight.
- Silken Vanish.
SIMON'S SORCERY (Bill Simon)
- Ten fingers and a silk.
- The rising coin and climax.
- The startling four coin routine.
GREAT NEW CARD MAGIC
- Tri-fly. (Franklin V. Taylor)
- Click. (Lee Noble)
- Monte. Bertram & Vernon
- Joker. Bruce Elliott
- Al Baker's Best Card Trick.
- Honeycutter. (Al Hunnycutt)
- Lipop. (Dr. Daley)
- It Can't Be. Annemann & Elliott
- Peek. (Jean Irving)
- The Time Formula. (Clayton Rawson)
CURRY'S CARD CONCEPTIONS (Paul Curry)
- New view.
- One down.
- Do as I do.
- The perfect miracle.
- The whispering joker.
- Just think.
- Two together.
- Super stunt.
- Two minutes from now. (Paul Curry)
- Mindreading. (Paul Curry)
- Thirteen steps. (Shaman)
- Concepts never die. (Ray Hyman)
- Geomancy of the gods. (George Armstrong)
- Cue It. (Elray)
- Thrice right. (Gerber)
- Collected thoughts. (Al Baker)
- Psychic Uncle Sam.(E.E. Hammill)
- Cleromantic chicanery. (E.E.Hammill)
- Numerology. (R.B. Edwards)
- Prescience. (H.A. Adams)
- Hex appeal. (Hen Fetch and Cy Keller)
- Puzzle of the pages.( Fred Peterson)
- Forty-thousand words. (Sid Lorraine)
SMALL MAGIC YOU CAN MAKE AND DO
- Penetro. (Eric C. Lewis)
- Back to back.
- The die is cast.
- Matchless pocket trick. (Mino)
- Matchless. (Thayer)
- Popper upper. (J.G. Thompson Jr. and Verne Chesbro)
- Go fish. (Jaks)
- Po She Lo. (Kolma and Elliott)
- Poor man's snake trick.
- The impossible television frame. (Kolma and Paul Draylin)
- Purse pastry. (Greer Marechal)
- Invisible waiter. (Jack Miller)
- Papo-leaso. (Bob Hanko)
- Box release.
STAGE MAGIC YOU CAN MAKE AND DO
- (B)eerie. (Wally Dean)
- Voodoo. (Walter Gibson)
- Rabbit box.
- Fire and water.
- Conjuro's cube. (Tom Sellers)
- Tube of plenty.
- "Black magic." (L. Vosburgh Lyons)
- Houdini's challenge.
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|