Professional Magic Made Easy
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Professional Magic Made Easy was a book written by Bruce Elliott in 1959, illustrated by Arthur Seymour.
- The Spoon that changes.
- Texture. (Martin Gardner)
- Fourth dimensional sewing. (L. Vosburgh Lyons)
- Iced. (Stuart Cramer)
- Penetration #1.
- Penetration #2.
- Loops entwined. (Jack Avis)
- The Diviner. (Tom Sellers)
- Buttonholed. (James Torry)
- Hunkins' hex.
- On and off. (Paul Curry)
- Elmsley's puncture.
- A hole in one. (L. Vosburgh Lyons)
- I. 0. U. (Steve Eskow)
- Ykcowrebbaj. (R. M. Jamison)
- Suave silk. ( Paul Rosini)
- Upsadaisy. (Bob Hummer)
- The clink pass.
- In his hands.
- Homing eagle. (J.G. Thompson)
- The rabbit's head. (Tom Fitzgerald)
- Change, please. (Lou Tannen)
- Clear gone.
- Sach's sleight.
- Silken vanish.
SIMON'S SORCERY (Bill Simon)
- Ten fingers and a silk.
- The rising coin and climax.
- The startling four coin routine.
GREAT NEW CARD MAGIC
- Tri-fly. (Franklin V. Taylor)
- Click. (Lee Noble)
- Al Baker's best card trick.
- Honeycutter. (Al Hunnycutt)
- Lipop. (Dr. Daley)
- It can't be.
- Peek. (Jean Irving)
- The time formula. (Clayton Rawson)
CURRY'S CARD CONCEPTIONS (Paul Curry)
- New view.
- One down.
- Do as I do.
- The perfect miracle.
- The whispering joker.
- Just think.
- Two together.
- Super stunt.
- Two minutes from now. (Paul Curry)
- Mindreading. (Paul Curry)
- Thirteen steps. (Shaman)
- Concepts never die. (Ray Hyman)
- Geomancy of the gods. (George Armstrong)
- Cue It. (Elray)
- Thrice right. (Gerber)
- Collected thoughts. (Al Baker)
- Psychic Uncle Sam.(E.E. Hammill)
- Cleromantic chicanery. (E.E.Hammill)
- Numerology. (R.B. Edwards)
- Prescience. (H.A. Adams)
- Hex appeal. (Hen Fetch and Cy Keller)
- Puzzle of the pages.( Fred Peterson)
- Forty-thousand words. (Sid Lorraine)
SMALL MAGIC YOU CAN MAKE AND DO
- Penetro. (Eric C. Lewis)
- Back to back.
- The die is cast.
- Matchless pocket trick. (Mino)
- Matchless. (Thayer)
- Popper upper. (J.G. Thompson Jr. and Verne Chesbro)
- Go fish. (Jaks)
- Po She Lo. (Kolma and Elliott)
- Poor man's snake trick.
- The impossible television frame. (Kolma and Paul Draylin)
- Purse pastry. (Greer Marechal)
- Invisible waiter. (Jack Miller)
- Papo-leaso. (Bob Hanko)
- Box release.
STAGE MAGIC YOU CAN MAKE AND DO
- (B)eerie. (Wally Dean)
- Voodoo. (Walter Gibson)
- Rabbit box.
- Fire and water.
- Conjuro's cube. (Tom Sellers)
- Tube of plenty.
- "Black magic." (L. Vosburgh Lyons)
- Houdini's challenge.
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|