Ralph A. Marcom
|Ralph A. Marcom|
|Born||Ralph A. Marcom|
March 30, circa 1926
During Korean War, he was a Marine Corps drill instructor. Marcom worked in carnivals, theatre, nightclubs, radio and television before finishing medical school and becoming a physician in Honey Grove, Texas.
He was inspired to take up magic as a semi-pro after marrying Vampira (Gloria Marcom) in 1968. Starting in 1981 they occasionally worked at a Renaissance Faire as "MarcoM the Mountebank and Lady Gloria."
- ? Best close-upperformance at the Tulsa, Oklahoma Cavalcade of Magic
- 1971 - Best Close-Up Magic (T.A.O.M.)
- 1972 - Best Comedy Magic (T.A.O.M.)
- 1973 - Best Comedy Magic (T.A.O.M.)
- 1974 - Best Close-Up Magic ([]Midwest Magic Jubilee)
- 1976 - Best Close-Up Magic (Midwest Magic Jubilee)
- 1977 - Best Close-Up Magic (Midwest Magic Jubilee)
- 1978 - Limerick Laureate (M-U-M Magazine)
- 1979 - Best Close-Up Magic (International Brotherhood of Magicians)
- MarcoM's Leprechauns
- The Sheikh's Bequest
- MarcoM's Werewolf
- The Lady or The Tiger?
- MarcoM's Chain Escape
- MarcoM's Chain Reaction
- The Magic of MarcoM (1974)
- Marcom Presents (1979)
- Licentious Limericks
- This Rough Magic (I & II)(Lectures)
- MarcoM Magic: Tricks You Can Do
- And The Winner Is...
- Rimes Without Reason
- A Slim Volume
- "...from the table of my memory..."
- Lord of Legerdemain