From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 02:29, 6 April 2011 by Philippe billot
- Page 05: Card-Matchum
- From a blue backed pack of cards a spectator removes any card which is placed into the red backed pack. The latter pack is ribbon-spread, thus revealing two matched cards alongside each other - one red and one blue backed card in the red deck.
- Page 06: Rasputin Deck
- Blank cards - an entire deck of them is exactly what the spectator sees. But further still, from these blanks the magician materializes any card so designated by the spectator. The card appears with a regular face and designed back.
- Page 07: Mentaldini
- Two cased packs of cards, one red and the other blue backed are set down and a spectator is asked to name aloud his choice of a card. The performer explains that by his own dictation and will the chosen card will vanish from the deck. It does! Only 51 cards remain minus the selected card from the red back ones. The blue deck contains a reversed card which proves to be the missing card from the red deck.
- Page 09: Aldini's Deck Press
- A blank faced deck with regularly designed backs is demonstrated by the magician. These cards are replaced into the case and set down. This deck, " says the performer, "represents a portable printing press. So that you may understand what I mean, please name a card."
- Page 11: Socrate's Deck
- A spectator peeks at a card and a prediction is written on it. The magician leaves the card face down in front of the spectator. Now the deck is spread out face up and the spectator has a card selection which is likewise removed as the first one was. It is set down underneath the other card. Both cards are turned face up. One contains a revelation of the selected card. The other one has a prediction , which has been noted down previously. This latter one spells out the name of the IDENTICAL CARD CHOSEN!
- Page 13: Deckmaster
- This deck has been especially designed to accomplish a threefold mission: namely, the performances of the same effects as would be done with three individual trick decks.
- Effect #1: The performer removes a cased pack of cards from his pocket and tosses it onto the table with a request that someone name aloud any card. After a card is named the magician removes the cards from the case with their backs to the audience. The cards are fanned or glided from hand to hand indicating that all the cards face one way - ALL BUT ONE!
- Effect #2 One card, personally called for by the spectator, appears back down in a faced up deck. The pack is spread out so that its faces and backs may be seen.
- EFFECT #3: Red faced cards with blue backs transform into black valued faces with red backs. Finally, the Cinderella effect changes back into an ordinary everyday pack of cards. And all ends well.
- Page 18: Nostradamus Deck
- Effect: Briefly stated, a prediction is jotted down on a card and it is set face down. The spectator names a card which is removed from the deck. On turning over the first card its prediction tallies with the IDENTICAL SELECTED CARD!
- Page 21: How to Use Roughing Fluid
- Page 23: List of Rough and Smooth Decks
- CARD MATCHUM DECK
- RASPUTIN DECK
- MENTALDINI DECKS
- ALDINI'S DECK PRESS
- SOCRATE'S DECK
- 3-IN-l DECKMASTER DECK
- NOSTRADAMUS DECK
- MASTER COLOR CHANGING DECK
- BERG'S ULTRA MENTAL DECK
- BERG'S IMPROVED PREDICTION DECK
- BERG'S NOVEL GALI DECK
- ATOMIC MYSTERY DECK
- THE BRAIN WAVE DECK
- WORLD'S GREATEST MAGICIAN DECK
- HULL'S NUDIST CARDS
- HULL'S DELIRIUM TREMENS
- HULL'S NU IDEA FORCING DECK (Rough & Smooth, Svengali)
- HULL'S COO COO CARDS
- HULL'S FOURTEEN FORCING DECK
- HASKELL'S DALTON BOYS
- THE MARLO MIRACLE DECK
- THE MARLO M.S. DECK
- TAYLOR'S SPLIT DECK (Cut in halves,forcing deck)
- BOBO'S MAKE BELIEVE DECK (Small Playtime Brainwave Deck)
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|