Secrets of the Astonishing Executive
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 02:18, 24 April 2011 by Philippe billot
Book written with Paul Harris. It was released in hardback and paperback.
|Secrets of the Astonishing Executive|
Tricks that were also included in Art of Astonishment were:
- Break-Out Group Boredom Buster - Names are written on the backs of five business cards which are ripped in half and mixed then dealt into pairs of halves. Every pair turns out to be matched with it's other half.
- Client-Confidence Sugar Shocker - The double-headed coin con using sugar packets.
- Instant Incompetency I.Q Test
- Burbling of a Pea - A pea floats on a cushion of air, coming out of your mouth.
- Perfect Ten Paper Clip Paradox - mathematical puzzle done with office supplies.
- The Late For Lunch Miracle Maneuver - A waiter is asked to set your watch to a random time and conceal it's face from you. You borrow a friends watch and set it to a random time. They match.
- Mom's Come and Go but a Rolex is Forever
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|