St. Louis Magic Studio

From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 16:37, 5 January 2013 by Jpecore (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

St. Louis Magic Studio founded the magic shop in 1939 within the Granite Building in St. Louis.

When Limerick left for the Army in 1942, he closed the downtown magic studio and engaged a local magician, Merlin Eifert, to continue the mail order business from a different location.

Fred Andrews later became in charge of the shop with both Limerick and Eifert helping to direct policies. The St. Louis Magic Studio didn't carry gifts or novelties, specializing in magic only.[1]

References

  1. Conjurers' Magazine, Vol. 2, No. 2, April 1946, page 30.
Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Interaction
Support our sponsor
Share
Print/export
Toolbox