From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 09:35, 16 September 2009 by Jpecore
- Should this really be categorized a "biography"?
It's obviously not a biography...
- This looks too much like advertising with all the "Click HERE" links.
- Is this a fake organisation, like the IMS?
- When was it founded?
- Who founded it?
- Where is this educational institution located, geographically?
- Shouldn't the proper geographical names be used in a dictionary like this? Chemmis (a.k.a. Khemmis) is the old greek name for Akhmim, an actual egyptian town located at the east bank of the Nile, 4 miles to the northeast of Sohag.
- Are the fictional characters Gandalf and Dumbledore under any kind of trademark or copyright protection? If so, maybe it should be clarified whether the organisation have permission to use those characters in their marketing? Or at least cite the names of the creators?
- Words like "Mythical", "Myth", "Mythology" seem to say that there exist a wide-spread folklore about the organisation. Which seems to be an exaggeration. Isn't "made up" and "fictitious" more descriptive in this context?
Just some thoughts. TStone 02:27, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- good questions. Maybe the originator of this article, ProfW, will see this and provide some insight. Joe P. 03:59, 16 September 2009 (UTC)