The Art of Modern Conjuring and Drawing Room Entertainment
|The Art of Modern Conjuring and Drawing Room Entertainment|
|Author||Anonymous (actually Prof. Henri Garenne)|
The Art of Modern Conjuring and Drawing Room Entertainment, published in England, contians nearly 200 photographs with chapters on:
- Introductory Hints
- The Dress, Servantes, Pulls and Apparatus
- Card Tricks
- Coin Tricks
- Handkerchief Tricks
- Tricks with Chemicals
- Parlour Tricks
- Hat Tricks
- Mesmeric and Magnetic Tricks
- Advanced Tricks
- Miscellaneous Tricks
- Tricks with Matches and Numerals
- Second Sight
A picture on the page facing page 118 is possibly showing the face of the author. The Magician Monthly, Vol. 5, No. 5 (April 20, 1909) page 53, stated that this book was listed as having been written by an author whose name was Ralpho.
- An American edition was later printed in Chicago around 1910.
- See also: The Modern Conjurer and Drawing Room Entertainer (1902).
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|