The Dai Vernon Book of Magic
From MagicPedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 22:05, 17 January 2010 by Jpecore
First book of a trilogy about Vernon's magic.
Twenty-four chapters include:
- Vernon Biography
- The Vernon Touch (philosophy)
- Chinese Classic Coins thru Table
- Penetration of Thought
- Three Ball Transposition
- Application of the Tenkai Palm
- Linking Rings
- Seven Card Monte
- Quick Tricks
- Expansion of Texture
- The Challenge
- Vernon Double Lift
- Vernon Cups and Balls Routine
- Leipzig's Card Stab
- Tips on Knots
- Six Card Repeat
- Free & Unlimited Coinage of Silver
- Mental Spell
- Pot Pourri
- Ball and Cone Routine
- Last Trick of Dr Jacob Daley
- Rosini's Impromptu Thimble Routine
- Vernon Poker Demonstration
- Thumb Tie.
Reprinted by L&L.
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|