The Magic World
|The Magic World|
|First issue||April 1917|
|Final issue||March, 1924|
Starting with Volume five, number eight (November, 1921) it became the "Official organ of the Philadelphia Assembly, Society of American Magicians."
Starting with Volume six, issue number seven, Walter B. Gibson became associate editor and with Volume six, number nine (December, 1922) it became the "Official organ in the U. S. A. of the Magicians' Club, London, England."
Ray J. Fink acquired magazine from Dr. Pierce. His first issue is Vol. 7 No. 10 (February/March 1924). In his next, and last issue was Volume eight, No. one (June, 1924) which was combined with Felsman's Magical Review to become the "Combined Magic World and Magical Review".