|Born||Thomas A. Gagnon, Jr.|
|Categories||Books by Tom Gagnon|
Tom Gagnon is a magician and artist that has illustrated many magic books.
He has served as president of the IBM Ring No. 168 in Kokomo, Indiana.
Besides being a noted illustrator, many of Gagnon's routines and sleights have been published in books and periodicals including Genii, The New Tops, MAGIC, The Trapdoor, Epoptica, The Blueprint, The Chronicles, and the Magic Circular.
Books in which his effects have been published include Card Cavalcade Four, Coin Magic, Fork Full of Appetizers, The New York Magic Symposium-Collection Three, Card Finesse II, and Louis Tannen's "New Stars of Magic" series.
He has been working on a new book of his own material for many years.
- Quote "It has been said that paging through a book illustrated by Tom Gagnon is like perusing a magical photo album. Each of the illustrations is like a snapshot that captures the true essence of a magical effect. Gagnon's ground-breaking use of shadows in his illustrations, attention to detail, and overall dedication to his craft have earned him the reputation as one of magic's most sought after illustrators," Chuck Romano, pg 172, The Art of Deception.
- Award of Special Merit (1995) from the International Brotherhood of Magicians
- MVP Award (1999) at Fechter's Finger Flicking Frolic (FFFF)
- Magic Circle's Cecil Lyle Award (2006).
- The Lost Inner Secrets (The Vernon Chronicles Volume One)
- More Lost Inner Secrets (The Vernon Chronicles, Volume Two)
- Further Inner Secrets (The Vernon Chronicles, Volume Three)
- The Classic Magic of Larry Jennings
- The Commercial Magic of J.C. Wagner
- The New York Symposium--Collection Three
- Ken Krenzel's Close-up Impact
- The Tipnician by Bob Chesbro
- Hole Flight by Harvey Rosenthal
- Fork Full of Appetizers, Volume One
- Fork Full of Appetizers, Volume Two
- The Riser Repertoire (MUM Magazine)
- Larry Jenning's Neoclassic