Trick of the Month Club
Trick of the Month Club (T.M.C.) was created by the Thayer Magic Company in 1931. It was advertised as "No Meetings! - No Conventions! - But just plain magical enjoyment and thrills every month"
The "object" was stated as "Founded in the interest of magic, and for the benefit of those who desire to maintain a continued upkeep in the special line of outstanding pocket and impromptu magical effects at a nominal cost."
A trick was sent every month to members that subscribed for five dollars a year.
Series No. 1:
- A Spirit Spots a Prevaricator by Chas G. Crabb (July 1932)
- A Dead Name Duplication by Theo Annemann (August 1932)
- My Torn and Restored Paper Trick by El Barto (Sept. 1932)
- A Borrowed Cigarette Remade by Al Baker
- The Elusive Joker by R. W. Hull
- Twins by Tom Sellers
- Think Stop by William H. McCaffrey
- A Mental Card Mystery by U.F. Grant
- A New Spirit Message Effect by Oswald Rae
- The Dead Man Walks and The Continuous Chefalo Knot by Dr. Harlan Tarbell
- A Fallacy and a Fag by Delmas W. Jenkins
- Duval's Repeating Silk Vanishing Method by Ade Duval
- The Tale of the Tell by Charles Weller