User talk:Jpecore

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(De Kolta vanishing bird cage)
(Annoying Cite Bug)
Line 28: Line 28:
  
 
Fortunately, my text was saved in the browser cache, so I could rescue it. For now, until the bug is fixed, I've replaced the "ref"s with (n) and a numbered list in the article. --[[User:TStone|TStone]] 20:30, 17 February 2009 (EST)
 
Fortunately, my text was saved in the browser cache, so I could rescue it. For now, until the bug is fixed, I've replaced the "ref"s with (n) and a numbered list in the article. --[[User:TStone|TStone]] 20:30, 17 February 2009 (EST)
 +
: I know. He did the install, but the version of mediaWiki is too old. He needs to upgrade mediaWiki for it to work. He's been a bit too busy to do it. But some day, hopefully. It is very annoying. [[User:Jpecore|Joe]] 20:35, 17 February 2009 (EST)

Revision as of 20:35, 17 February 2009

Use this page by creating a head for each topic and commenting as a sub-topic, for example:

==Discussion Point==

===Response===

(Signature)

De Kolta vanishing bird cage

There's two articles on the same subject that need to be merged. I should probably do it myself, but it's likely that I mess things up instead :) These are the ones: http://geniimagazine.com/wiki/index.php/Vanishing_Bird_Cage http://geniimagazine.com/wiki/index.php/Vanishing_Birdcage --TStone 19:08, 17 February 2009 (EST)

Merged. Thanks!!!!
No problem! :) --TStone 20:30, 17 February 2009 (EST)

Annoying Cite Bug

I just added an article on the Multiplying Bottles, and almost lost all the text due to some bug in the Cite function. Don't know if you are the one to tell, but I guess you know better than me whom to report to.

This is the function I mean: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cite/Cite.php which Brad apparantly added last year, according to the MagicPedia Development page.

The error message, in full, was:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wfloadextensionmessages() in /home/geniimag/public_html/wiki/extensions/Cite/Cite_body.php on line 116

Fortunately, my text was saved in the browser cache, so I could rescue it. For now, until the bug is fixed, I've replaced the "ref"s with (n) and a numbered list in the article. --TStone 20:30, 17 February 2009 (EST)

I know. He did the install, but the version of mediaWiki is too old. He needs to upgrade mediaWiki for it to work. He's been a bit too busy to do it. But some day, hopefully. It is very annoying. Joe 20:35, 17 February 2009 (EST)
Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Interaction
Support our sponsor
Share
Print/export
Toolbox