From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 15:58, 8 December 2009 by Lucas Cray
The century of the 1600s.
Selected Magic Events By Year
- In Early 1600s, many copies of Scot's The Discoverie of Witchcraft are burned
- St Nicholas Owen dies on March 2
- The Art of Jugling or Legerdemaine is published
- Mathematical Recreations first published
- Dainty Conceits by Thomas Johnson published in London
- Hocus Pocus Junior:The Anatomie of Legerdemain was first published