From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Magic related events from the year 1841.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- Georgiana Elizabeth Eagle, an English magician, begins performing a Second Sight act as "The Mysterious Lady" and "Gilliland Card"
- The words 'hypnosis' and 'hypnotism' are coined by James Braid, circa. 1841
- John Henry Anderson, begins performing at the Adelphi Theatre
- William Henry Harrison Davenport, the younger of the famous Davenport Brothers, is born, Feb 1
- Heinrich Basch, a member of the Basch family of magicians and manufacturers, is born, Oct 10