From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 10:57, 29 July 2010 by Lucas Cray
Magic related events from the year 1848.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- Ermando Veneri, well known Italian magician, is born, circa 1848
- Zamloch, a magician who toured for more than fifty years throughout the United States, into Mexico and to the Hawaiian Islands, is born circa 1848
- John Henry Pepper joins the Royal Polytechnic Institute in London as a lecturer
- Ludwig Leopold Doebler retires from stage
- Samri Baldwin, who began his career as a magician but achieved fame as a mentalist, is born, Jan 21
- Félicien Trewey, who popularised the art of Shadowgraphy and Chapeaugraphy, is born, May 23