From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 15:32, 3 January 2010 by Lucas Cray
Magic related events from the year 1910.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- Magic : The Magazine of Wonder, a short lived periodical, begins publication, Jan
- J. B. Bobo, author of 4 magic books, is born, Feb 11
- The Boy Magician, a periodical, ends publication after 1 year, Mar
- Imro Fox, a highly-skilled sleight of hand artist, dies, Mar 4
- Frances Ireland Marshall is born, Mar 25
- Henry Hay, author of many classic books on magic for beginners, is born June Barrows Mussey, Mar 30
- The American Magician periodical begins publication, Apr 10
- Tommy Martin, the first magician to play Radio City Music Hall in New York City, is born, Apr 20
- Edwards' Monthly, a magic periodical, ends publication, June
- The Magic Wand, a periodical which ran for 47 years, begins publication
- Servais LeRoy takes over the City Magical Company in London
- Theodore Annemann is shown in the Barton Township, at the age of 3, by census
- Theodore DeLand markets the Two Card Monte and Million Dollar Mystery
- Kartenkünste, by Ottokar Fischer, is published
- Clement De Lion tours the United States in vaudeville
- Clementine De Vere starts performing as "Ionia, the Goddess of Mystery" and "The Enchanctress"
- Joseffy, by Carl Sandburg (promotional booklet) is published
- David Lustig starts his vaudeville career at the age of 17
- E. Brian MacCarthy, an English amateur magician and member of the Magic Circle, is born
- Nicola makes his first trip around the world
- Maurice F. Raymond, after playing in the vaudeville circuits, makes a tour of Australia
- Fred Robinson, founder and editor of Pabular, is born