From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 15:38, 18 December 2009 by Jpecore
Magic related events from the year 1965.
Please add any notable events below if an article falls within this year.
- Mark Wilson's Magic Land of AllaKazam TV series ends.
- Bruce Cervon begins performing magic professionally
- March 31 - Max Katz dies.
- April - Hugard's Magic Monthly ended publication
- May - Magic World News began publication
- July 2 - Dr. Zina Bennett dies.
- August 13 - Ade Duval dies
- August 20 - Clement De Lion dies.
- October - New Phoenix ends publication
- October - Robert Harbin presented his new illusion, [[Zig Zag Girl] at the Magic Circle Banquet in London
- October 10 - Louis Histed dies.
- November - Magic World News ends publication
- November - Olram Subtlety is first described in The New Tops.
- November - Pallbearers Review begins public
- November 12 - Al Wheatley dies
- November 27 - Harry Blackstone Sr. dies.