From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||Albert Foster Munroe|
January 24, 1893
Fall River, Massachusetts
|Died||January 21, 1961 (age 67) |
|Resting place||Grand Lawn Cemetery|
Al Munroe (1893-1961) was the editor of Al Munroe's Magical Miscellany.
- Cover, Tops Magazine, Vol. 8, No. 7, July 1943, Al Munroe - The Man Who Muddles Magic! page 4
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 24, No. 3, May 1944, The Secretary Reports, Detroit Ring 22 Personality – Al Munroe, by Bob Ungewitter, page 60
- The Sphinx, Vol. 48, No. 6, August 1949, You Should Know Al Munroe, by Robert Lund, page 159
- Goodliffe's Abracadabra, Vol. 31, No. 784, February 1961, Albert Munroe Died, by Robert Lund, page 51
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 40, No. 12, February 1961, Broken Wand, Albert F. Munroe, by Robert Lund, page 96