Between Your Palms
Between Your Palms is a card routine developed by Alex Elmsley. The basic plot is an unknown card being held by the spectator at the start of the routine, turns out to be a selected signed (after the prediction is shown) card.
A "prediction" card is placed between the spectator's palms PRIOR to having three cards selected (one of which is signed). The two unsigned cards are also placed in the spectator's palm. After trying to find the last signed card, it turns out to be the "prediction" card that had been in the spectator's hand the entire time.
- Signed Card In (Two methods) by Ed Marlo in Hierophant No. 3, March (1970).
- Between Elmsley, Brown, and Himber by Ed Brown & Jon Racherbaumer in Kabbala, Vol. 3, No. 1 (1976)
- The Money Card by Ed Marlo in Marlo Without Tears written by Jon Racherbaumer (1983)
- Between Your Palms, Rethought from Earl Nelson's Lecture Notes The Earl Nelson Workbook (1984)
- John Bannon's Do the Twixt from Smoke and Mirrors (1991)
- Spirits Between Your Palms by Peter Duffie in The Looking Glass Winter (1998)
- Departed Point in Simon Lovell's Australian Lecture Notes (1999)
- Lies by David Regal from Close-Up and Personal (1999)
- Jay Sankey's DVD Paperclipped (2007) (a paper clip is used instead of a spectator's palm)