Bizarre Twist is card routine by Paul Harris that first appeared in Paul Harris Reveals Some of his Most Intimate Secrets (1976). It was included in his compilation Art of Astonishment, Vol. 1 (1996).
Two face down red cards are used to sandwich a face down black card which is positioned at a right angle (crosswise) to the red ones. The cards are twisted and the black card visibly turns from face down to face up. This is repeated and on the third turn the back visibly changes to a different color.
- Cros Twist by Daniel Cros in Las Vegas Close Up by Paul Harris (1978) page 82 - A one-handed version.
- Bizarre Vanish from Art of Astonishment Vol. 3 by Paul Harris (1996)
- Bizarre Prequel from DVD BRAINSTORM: The Creative Card Magic of John Guastaferro, Vol. 2 - a two-phase prequel to Bizarre Twist.
- Theatrics II by Jamy Ian Swiss contains a presentation for Bizarre Twist.
- In Deckade by David Britland. Bizarre Twist is a series of items based on Marc Russel's variations as mentioned in Pabular, vol. 7, no. 9, March 1983, page 1105.