Cannibal Cards is a classic plot on card magic developed by Lin Searles and marketed in 1959 where cards disappear when sandwiched between other cards (e.g. "eaten" by the "cannibal" cards.)
Later magicians began developing sleight of hand versions. Roy Walton recognized that Alex Elmsley's "Repulsive Aces" could be used to perform Cannibal Cards.
- The Devil's Playthings by Roy Walton. (1969)
- Matt Corin in Kabbala #1 (1971)
- Bob Stencel's in Pallbearers Review December 1972
- Ed Marlo in Linking Ring Vol. 55, N° 02, feb, 1975, p. 73
- W.J's. Ascanio and Cannibal Cards by Wesley James in Epilogue Special No. 4, The Ascanio Spread (1975?)
- Drawing Room Deceptions by Guy Hollingworth
- Cardivore by Jay Sankey in DVD Revolutionary Card Magic (2004)
- Jean-Jacques Sanvert did a version for his FISM act.