From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Card Palms are usually categorized by where the card begins:
- Top Palms ( top of the deck ex: Erdnase Top Palm)
- Botton Palms ( bottom of the deck ex: Erdnase Bottom Palm)
- Center Palms ( in the deck ex: Diagonal Palm Shift)
- Free Hand Palms ( out of the deck ex: Card Back Palm)
- From Expert at the Card Table: palming can be brought to a degree of perfection that borders on the wonderful. It is very simple to place one or several cards in the palm and conceal them by partly closing and turning the palm downward, or inward; but it is entirely another matter to palm them from the deck in such a manner that the most critical observer would not even suspect, let alone detect, the action.