Card Through Handkerchief
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Card Through Handkerchief is a classic plot in card magic in which the deck wrapped in a handkerchief and shaken. One or more cards penetrate through the fabric.
- The Card and Handkerchief by S.W. Erdnase in The Expert at the Card Table (1902)
- Blackstone's Modern Card Tricks and Secrets of Magic by Walter B. Gibson (1941)
- Tarbell Course in Magic - Vol. 3 (1943)
- Card Through the Handkerchief by Martin Gardner in Tarbell Course in Magic - Vol. 5 (Deck is in case) (1948)
- The Complete Magician by Greer Marechal (1977)
- The Second Now You See It, Now You Don't! by Bill Tarr (1978)
- Card Through Hanky Handling by Derek Dingle in The Complete Works of Derek Dingle written by Richard Kaufman (1982)
- Shakedown by Alex Elmsley in Collected Works of Alex Elmsley, Vol. II, written by Stephen Minch (1994)
- Card through Handkerchief in Card College, Vol. 2 written by Roberto Giobbi (1996)
- Fabricated by Tommy Wonder in The Books of Wonder, Vol. 1, written by Stephen Minch (1996)