Difference between revisions of "Chris Wasshuber"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Latest revision as of 08:06, 5 April 2021
Chris Wasshuber is the owner and founder of Lybrary.com. He started out as engineer and scientist in microelectronics with several academic degrees (Ing., DI, PhD) working for Texas Instruments developing CMOS technology. He added later a business degree (MBA from MIT Sloan) and worked for the science publisher Elsevier. He is the inventor of 10 patents and the recipient of the Dr. Ernst Fehrer Award. He is the author of SIMON the most cited and used single-electron simulator, and Computational Single Electronics.
Chris Wasshuber has been a hobby magician since his early adulthood. His most important contributions to magic are his Ultimate Magic Square, Knight's Tour: With Free Choice of Start and End, and his research on Dr. Samuel Cox Hooker and Erdnase. Perhaps his biggest contribution to magic is his work preserving magic literature in digital form. Since 2000 he has digitized thousands of magic books and magazines to make them available in digital form to future generations.
- ↑ https://www.lybrary.com/Christoph_Wasshuber.html
- ↑ https://www.lybrary.com/simon/
- ↑ https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783211835586
- ↑ https://www.lybrary.com/the-ultimate-magic-square-thats-magic-p-248.html
- ↑ https://www.lybrary.com/knights-tour-with-free-choice-of-start-and-end-p-5886.html
- ↑ https://www.lybrary.com/samuel-cox-hooker-and-his-rising-cards-p-680.html
- ↑ https://www.lybrary.com/the-hunt-for-erdnase-and-the-path-to-edward-gallaway-p-673843.html