Close Up Magic Titles Starting With M
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 13:45, 14 February 2012 by Philippe billot
- Mad Fax and Other Mysteries by Ben Harris (BHM Industries, 1990)
- Magic and Methods of Ross Bertram by Ross Bertram (Magic Limited, 1978)
- Magic for Fun by Sidney H. Radner (Padell Book Company, 1956)
- Magic Menu, The First Five Years by Jim Sisti (L & L Publishing, 1995)
- Magic Menu, Years Six Through Ten by Jim Sisti (L & L Publishing, 2001)
- The Magic of Matt Schulien by Philip Willmarth (Ireland Magic Co., 1959)
- The Magic of Paul Harris by Jerry Mentzer (Jerry Mentzer, 1976)
- Magic Tricks by Norman Hunter (Penguin Books, 1968). Formerly The Puffin Book of Magic.
- Magical Wishes by Stephen Hobbs, on the magic of Meir Yedid (Meir Yedid, 1994)
- Magicana Of Havana by Jose de la Torre (Jose's Studio, 1975)
- The Magician's Ltd Cookbook by Andi Gladwin (Andi Gladwin Publications, 2007). Compiled with the assistance of Jack Parker to benefit the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust. Contributors include David Acer, Allan Ackerman, Paul Cummins, Luke Dancy, Steve Draun, Peter Duffie, J.K. Hartman, Joshua Jay, Jack Parker, Jon Racherbaumer, R. Paul Wilson, Tyler Wilson, and more.
- Magician Tested, Audience Approved: The Magic of Dan Fleshman by John Mendoza (Dan Fleshman, 1985)
- Magicomedy by Mike Caveney (Magical Publications, 1981)
- Manipulating With Leech by Al Leech (Magic, Inc., 1952)
- Manual of Restaurant Magic by Kirk Charles (Conjuror's Press, 1987)
- Mastered Amazement by Al Koran and Jack Lamonte (Martin Breese, 1987)
- Meant To Be by John B. Born (John B. Born, 2006)
- The Mendoza Series of Personal Instruction by John Mendoza (Morrissey Magic Ltd., 1979). Bound version of 6 tricks originally released separately - "H.A.M.: Harris•Ackerman•Mendoza," "A Reading," "A Minor Triumph," "Multiple Spellbound," "Miller(?) Wild Card," "Nelson's Drunken Shuffle"
- Mentalism For Magicians by Larry Becker (Busby-Corin, Inc., 1981)
- Milbourne Christopher's Magic Book by Milbourne Christopher (Thomas Y. Crowell Company, 1977)
- Million Dollar Card Secrets by Frank Garcia (Million Dollar Productions, 1972)
- The Mind and Magic of David Berglas by David Britland (Hahne, 2002)
- Movers & Shakers by Andi Gladwin and Tyler Wilson (Andi Gladwin Publications, 2007)
- My Best Card Trick, Edited by Harry Baron (Ridgmount Books, 1953). A collection of card tricks by Jack Avis, Francis Haxton, Al Koran, Gus Southall, Joe Stuthard, Edward Victor, and Peter Warlock.
- My Favorite Card Tricks by Harry Lorayne (Tannen Publications, 1965)