Close Up Magic Titles Starting With T
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
- Don England's T.K.O.s (as told to John Mendoza (Thinkers' Press, 1981).
- Fr. Cyprian's TV Card Rise written by (Karl Fulves, 1982). Also includes routines by Karl Fulves, Tom Gagnon, Rick Johnsson, and Gene Maze.
- Take 1 by Stéphane Bourgoin (SB Magik, 2001). Translated from French by Marc Trudel.
- Take 2 by Stéphane Bourgoin (SB Magik, 2001). Written by Marc Trudel.
- Teasers and Ticklers by Dan Garrett (Pandora's Press, 1979).
- Terry LaGerould's Pasteboard Presentations by Wayne Whiting (Hermetic Press, 1992)
- Terry LaGerould's Pasteboard Presentations II by Scott Cram (CafePress, 2001)
- Thoughts From A Former Boy Wonder by Jon Armstrong (Jon Armstrong, 2006).
- Threshold by Gary Ouellet (Camirand Academy of Magic, 1981). Volume 1, #5 in the Masters of Magic series.
- Topper's Mad Mad Magic by Gene Anderson, on the magic of Topper Martyn (Magic, Inc., 1974)
- Tricked and Tricked Again by Kirk Charles (Kirk Charles, 1991). Lecture notes.
- Tricks with your Head by Mac King and Mark Levy (Three Rivers Press, 2002).
- The Two Goblets by Gary Ouellet (Camirand Academy of Magic, 1980). Vol. 1, #4 in the Masters of Magic series.