From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 10:05, 10 March 2020 by Cortini (link)
|Born||David Douglas Charvet|
4 November 1961
Seattle, Washington USA
|Categories||Books by David Charvet|
David Charvet (b.1961) is a performer, creator and builder of magic as well as an historian and author. He publishes books under Charvet Studios.
- Genii - A Retrospective in Genii 1986 July
- Genii and the Sphinx: Magic's Reporting Veterans in Genii 1988 September
- Magicruise '89 in Genii 1989 March
- Johnny Eck Revisited in Genii 1994 July
- The Most Popular Illusion in History in Genii 1997 October
- Jack Gwynne : The Man, His Mind, and his Royal Family of Magic (1986)
- Kramien : A Pictorial Look at the Life of a Tall Grass Showman (1988)
- Harvey Long : Once In A Magical Lifetime (1988)
- The Bill In Lemon Book - Featuring Life and Times of Emil Jarrow (1990)
- The Great Virgil (1991)
- The Banquet Magician's Handbook (1996)
- Alexander - The Man Who Knows (2004) (Revised Edition 2007)
- Willard - A Life Under Canvas (2008)
- Ade Duval, Silken Sorcerer (2009)
- The Rise and Fall of Rag Pictures (2011)
- Jimmy Stoppard and the Phantom Ray (2012)
- Jarrow: The Humorist Trickster (2013)
- Behind Their Curtain (2014)
- Charvet On The Classics (2017)
- The Great Nicola (2018)
- Literary Fellowship. Academy of Magical Arts. 2012.
- Literary Award. Milbourne Christopher Foundation. 2006.
- Associate of the Inner Magic Circle - London. 1998.