|Born||David Clarence Meyer|
David Meyer is owner of Meyerbooks and its imprint David Meyer Magic Books.
He established Meyerbooks in 1976, out of Glenwood, Illinois, to publishes books on herbs, health, Americana, and folk medicine written by his father and grandfather. Under the imprint of David Meyer Magic Books, he publishes books on theater history and magic.
- Memoirs of a Book Snake: Forty Years of Seeking and Saving Old Books (2001)
- Inclined toward Magic (2003)
- Same Man - Different Clothes ! The Life and Times of The Great Benyon
- Words about Wizards
- Illusion Show - A Life in Magic
- Great Tricks Revisited
- Jean Hugard
- Newmann: The Pionner Mentalist
- ↑ Linking Ring, July 2003, page 48