Demons Club of Baltimore, Maryland was inaugurated on December 7, l911 after the Society of Baltimore Magicians had disintegrated. Their reports started appearing in the in June, 1912 issue of Sphinx.
Demons' Club had elected Howard Thurston its honorary president in 1912. For many years the club gave Thurston, his wife and daughter an annual banquet.
In 1934, the club became part of the local SAM Assembly and was renamed the "Demons Club, Inc. — Kellar-Thurston Assembly No. 6."
- Baltimore Magicians by Jim Moser, MUM, November 1963.