Dr. Howard B. Kayton
|Dr. Howard B. Kayton|
November 26, 1890
|Died||March 26, 1952 (age 61) |
Queens Village, New York
Dr. Howard B. Kayton (1890-1952) was the inventor of Soft Soap.
He learned magic while a student in medical college. After World War I, Dr. Kayton became very active in the "Magischer Zirkel". Was an author of many articles which appeared in Magie until Hitler came into power. He came to the United States in 1939 and became a naturalized citizen.
- The Sphinx, Vol. 30, No. 11, January 1932, Who's Who in Magic, page 500
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 23, No. 1, March 1943, Hocus Pocus Parade by Eddie Clever, Dr. Howard B. Kayton, page 45
- Goodliffe's Abracadabra, Vol. 13, No. 321, March 1952, Kalanag in the time of his residency of the MZvD, page 129
- Genii Magazine, Vol. 16, No. 10. June 1952, News Highlights, by Luther Southworth, Around the Rings, Dr. Howard Kayton, page 395
- Bio-bibliographisches Lexikon der Zauberkünstler Edition Volker Huber, April 2002, Katzenstein, Hans, Dr. med. = Dr. Howard B. Kayton, dt. Zauberkünstler (*26.11.1890 Bielefeld; †26.03.1952 New York), page 179
- http://newepoch.deviantart.com/journal/Nazi-victims-BEFORE-WW2-235105713, Nazi victims BEFORE WW2
- European Jewish Magicians, 1933 – 1945, by Hannes Höller, Trans. Colin Bierton, Dusseldorf, Germany: 1999.