Difference between revisions of "El Duco"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Latest revision as of 05:00, 2 November 2019
November 2, 1941
|Died||September 30, 2008 (age 66) |
El Duco (1941-2008), born Christer Gustavsson, founded El Duco's Magic in 1978.
Gustavsson wrote several books and invented more than 200 original magic effects. He also contributed to Apocalypse, Genii, and Magic Manuscript. He helped organized many conventions, including FISM in Stockholm.
In December 2008 the business was sold to Gycklaren Magic Marketing AB. El Duco's Magic is now a division of Gycklaren Magic Marketing AB, which is a private incorporated company based in Halmstad, Sweden.
- Out of My Hands (1978)
- El Duco Impromptu (1982)
- Simple Ideas in Magic No. 1 (1983)
- Simple Ideas in Magic No. 2 (1986)
- Magie (Magischer Zirkel v. Deutschland), Vol. 71, No. 9-10, September/October 1991, page 300
- The LINKING RING, VOL 88, No. 8, August 2008, HOCUS POCUS PARADE El Duco biography, One-man Parade, page 73
- Obit, The Linking Ring, Vol. 88, No. 11, November 2008, CHRISTER GUSTAVSSON (El Duco), page 127