|Born||Ernst Dietrich Wilhelm Ahrens|
November 21, 1838
Bovenden near Hannover, Germany
|Died||January 28, 1908 (age 69) |
Ernst Dietrich Wilhelm Basch (1838-1908), the illegitimate son of Johanne Wilhelmine Ahrens and Hirsch Basch, was one of the Basch brothers whom were all magic performers or manufacturers.
Basch performed between 1860 and 1887. He was also a manufacture out of his shop in Hamberg, Germany.
- ↑ History of Conjuring and Magic by Henry Ridgely Evans (1928)
- ↑ Conjurers' Monthly Magazine, Vol. 2, No. 3, November 1907, The Four Basch Brothers, by Harry Houdini, page 69
| This page incorporated content from Ernst_Basch,
a page hosted on Wikipedia(de). Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
- Magische Welt, Vol. 44, No. 1, March 1995, Kaleidoskop, Familie Basch – Zauberkünstle und Musiker, by Ralf Busch, page 51
- Collection Adolphe Blind "Le Professeur Magicus", (2007), BASCH, Ernst (*21.11.1838, +28.1.1909), page 165
- Bio-bibliographisches Lexikon der Zauberkünstler Edition Volker Huber, April 2002, Basch, Ernst Dietrich Wilhelm dt. Zauberkünstler (*21.11.1838 Bovenden b. Hannover; †28.01.1909 Hannover), page 35