Cover of Genii (1965)
|Born||Ricardo Francisco Roucau|
October 03 1936
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Categories||Books by Fantasio|
Fantasio (born Ricardo Francisco Roucau in Argentina in 1936), invented many effects and well known for his canes and candles.
BiographyHe appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show when the Beatles made their debut.
See David Ginn's series about Fantasio's Cane and Candle.
On January 10, 2010, during the annual Awards Banquet of the Magic City Conjurers / Society of American Magicians Assembly 280, the title of Dean was bestowed on Fantasio.
- Magic with Canes (1979)
- Magic with Canes and Candles (1990)
| This page incorporated content from Fantasio_(Ricardo_Roucau),
a page hosted on Wikipedia(es). Please consult the history of the original page to see a list of its authors. Therefor, this article is also available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
- Genii 1965 October (cover)
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 46, No. 6, June 1966, “Fantastic Is The World For Fantasio”, by Syd Bergson, page 57
- Cover, The New Tops, Vol. 6, No. 8, August 1966, Cover Portrait… Fantasio & Monica, by Pamela Tolliver, page 4
- Cover, M-U-M, Vol. 58, No. 4, September 1968, Fantasio, magician-of-the-month, by Leslie P. Guest, page 4
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 55, No. 2. February 1975, Our Cover, Fantasio & Monica, by Frances Marshall, page 53
- Cover, M-U-M, Vol. 70, No. 11, April 1981, Fantasio, Magician of the Month, by David Ginn, page 9
- Cover, Magic, The Magazine for Magicians, Vol. 4, No. 10, June 1995, Fantasio, Dignity Personified, by Amy Stevens, page 54
- The Magic Circular, Vol 91, No. 979, September-October 1997, This is Your Life, Fantasio, by Peter D. Blanchard, page 190
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 93, No. 12, December 2013, Broken Wand, Monica Roucau, page 115