Genii 1952 February
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Genii 1952 February|
|Link||View online |
(Genii subscribers only)
|Browse||<Previous .. Next>|
- Page 209: Cover subject: Don Olson
- Page 217: Dear Gentle Reader (Editorial) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 218: A Magician in the House 2 Act Performance - Full Stage Act 1 (Miscellaneous Props) by Edward Cherney, Jr.
- Page 220: Pajamarama (Rope) by Nyle Rothenback
- Page 221: The Magical Traveller (Miscellaneous Props) by Alan Wakeling
- page 222: Tell Ya What I'd Like to Do A Contest with Prizes (Miscellaneous Props) by Frank Herman
- Page 223: Verne's Varieties (Miscellaneous Props) by Verne Chesbro
- Page 224: Robert Henderson's Dancing Puppets (Miscellaneous Props) by Robert Henderson
- Page 225: The Mysterious Glass Tube and Ball (Miscellaneous Props) by Drakon (Alcides Barbosa de Souza)
- Page 227: Double Daring - The Mentalist Has a Word for It (Mentalism) by Frederick M. Shields & Bascom Jones, Jr.
- Page 227: Portfolio - Portraits of:
- Page 231: Towns' Teen Topics (Article) by Glen E. Towns
- Page 232: Patter Points (Article) by George Schindler
- Page 232: Our Cover Don Olson (Article) by William W. Larsen, Sr.
- Page 233: The Society of American Magicians (News) by Charles A. RossKam
- Page 234: Without the Shuffle (News) by Gene Gordon
- Page 235: News of the P.C.A.M. (News) by Bob Wonnell
- Page 236: Paging the Ladies (News) by Jane Clements
- Page 237: International Brotherhood of Magicians News Highlights (News) by Luther Southworth
- Page 238: Paper and Ink (Magazine review) by Dariel Fitzkee
- The Phoenix N° 245
- Hugard's Magic Monthly
- Psycho-Gizmo N° 02
- The Pentagram
- The Wizard
- Page 239: Bagdad on the Hudson (News) by Edward W. Dart
- Page 240: Magic In Italy (Article) by James Lee Hawkins
- Page 241: News of the Magic Dealers Association, Inc. (News) by Harold Rice
- Page 242: Notes form the Magicians Guild (News) by Justin Ratterman