From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||George Severian Ketiladze|
March 8, 1903
Novocherkassk (Georgia) Russia
|Died||October 23, 1959 (age 56) |
George Jason (1903-1959), was a pianist and professional comedy magician in the 1940s and 50s.
Ketiladze moved as youth to Canada, then on to New York City.
- The Conjurors’ Magazine, Vol. 2, No. 3, May 1946, Speaking of Pictures, George Jason, page 9
- The Conjurors’ Magazine, Vol. 2, No. 12, February 1947, George Jason, An Appreciation by George J. Harold, Captain, Inf. AUS, page 15
- The Conjurors’ Magazine, Vol. 4, No. 6, August 1948, In Bruce Reynolds Spotlight, George Jason Magic Got Him Out of Many Tight Places, page 15
- Cover, The Sphinx, Vol. 49, No. 5, July 1950, The Cover, George Jason, page 100
- M-U-M, Vol. 45, No. 9, February 1956, OF MAGIC AND MEN, Magicians in Russia and the Orient, by George Jason, page 391
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 39, No. 9, November 1959, George Jason s Final Act, by Frances Ireland Marshall, page 57
- M-U-M, Vol. 49, No, 7, December 1959, Broken Wands, p. 301