From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
February 1, 1881
Buffalo, New York
|Died||November 16 1948 (age 67) |
Lumberton, North Carolina
|Resting place||Utica Cemetery, Michigan|
Guy Stanley, a lead paragraph highlighting what person was most known for.
General information about growing up and career
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 25, No. 5, July 1945, Guy Stanley, by Al Munroe, page 13
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 28. No. 10, December 1948, The Secretary Reports, by A. L. Baldwin - Guy Stanley Death, page 117
- The Sphinx, Vol. 47, No. 10, December 1948, Gus Stanley Dies, page 274
- Tops Magazine, Vol. 13, No. 12, December 1948, Guy Stanley Dies in South, page 21
- The Conjurors' Magazine, Vol. 4, No. 11, January 1949, Column One – Guy’s Death, by Robert Lund, page 3