Hazel M. Krock
|Hazel M. Krock|
|Born||Hazel Mae Miller|
December 3, 1911
|Died||December 30, 2002 (age 91) |
Port Charlotte, Florida
|Resting place||Restlawn Memorial Gardens|
Hazel M. Krock (1911-2002) was elected International Treasurer of the I.B.M. in 1940, a position she held for 17 years.
She served as the first Executive Secretary of the I.B.M. as Linking Ring advertising and business manager, and for 17 years as International Treasurer.
She never missed an I.B.M. Convention until after she retired.
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 21, No. 3, May 1941, Miss Hazel Miller, page 188
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 37, No. 5, May 1957, International Brotherhood of Magicians - Through its official publication The Linking Ring It Links the World, by Hazel M. Krock, page 21
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 37, No. 4, June 1957, The Secretary Reports, by A. L Baldwin, Hazel Miller Krock 1932-1957, page 49
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 37, No. 5, July 1957, Hazel Mae Krock awarded, page 17
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 93, No. 2, February 2013, The Story of the Linking Ring, Part Six, by Samuel Patrick, page 39