Difference between revisions of "Henk Vermeyden"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Latest revision as of 14:25, 16 October 2019
Cover of Genii (1970)
|Born||November 21, 1908|
|Died||October 16, 1988 (age 79) |
J. Henk Vermeyden (November 21, 1908 - October 16, 1988), born in Holland, was a magic organizer, teacher and dealer.
Although he rarely performed publicly, Vermeyden coached many successful Dutch magicians including Fred Kaps, Peter Pit, Marconick and Richard Ross. He was owner of Triks Magic Studio in Amsterdam and edited Triks (Tricks) magazine from 1941 until 1973.
He was honored with a Special Fellowship from the Academy of Magical Arts.
- Witte Magie. Een serie Sigaretten Manipulaties (cigarette manipulations) (c.1938)
- The Gen, Vol. 6, No. 4, August 1950, FRONT PAGE PERSONALITIES, HENK VERMEYDEN, page 99
- The linking Ring, Vol. 39, No. 9, November 1959, Our Overseas Dealers by Frances Ireland, page 35
- Cover Genii 1970 August
- Genii Magazine, Vol. 51, No. 12, June 1988, Obituaries, Henk Vermeyden, page 754
- Magie (Magischer Zirkel v. Deutschland), Vol. 68, No. 11, November 1988, Zum Tode von Henk Vermeyden 21.11.1908 – 17.10.1988, page 336
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 69, No. 1, January 1989, Our Side of the Pond BY ELIZABETH WARLOCK, page 100
- Bio-bibliographisches Lexikon der Zauberkünstler Edition Volker Huber, April 2002, page 320