From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
|Born||December 20, 1882|
|Died||December 30, 1909 (age 27) |
Julia Ryan Davenport (1882-1909), the first wife of Lewis Davenport (George Ryan), died at an early age in December 1909 of tuberculosis.
- The Davenport Story – Volume One: The Life and Times of a Magical Family, 1881-1939 by Fergus Roy 
- The Davenport Story - Volume Two: The Lost Legends by Fergus Roy 
- ↑ Genii Magazine, Vol. 73, No. 3, March 2010, Books, REVIEWED BY JAMY IAN SWISS, page 78
- ↑ Genii Magazine, Vol. 73, No. 5, May 2010, Books, REVIEWED BY JAMY IAN SWISS, page 75
- Genii Magazine, Vol. 45, No. 2, February 1981, The House of Davenport, page 88
- The Magic Circular, Vol. 75, No. 819, September/October 1981, L. Davenport & Company and its Catalogues by JOHN AND ANNE DAVENPORT, page 198
- Bio-bibliographisches Lexikon der Zauberkünstler Edition Volker Huber, April 2002, page 260