L. L. Ireland
Laurie L. Ireland (1898-1954), known for his skill in sleeving and billiard ball manipulations, was a magician and Chicago magic dealer.
|L. L. Ireland|
|Born||Laurie Lowell Ireland|
|Died||April 27, 1954 |
Ireland had been a magician since childhood. By the time he was 25 he was developing and selling magical tricks of his own and then as the Ireland Magic Co.
- Ideal Handkerchief Manipulation (first ads appear in 1929 Linking Ring and Sphinx)
- Ireland Writes a Book (1931)
- Exclusive Magic from Our Notebook (with Carlton King) (1933)
- Ireland's New Card and Coin Manipulation (1935)
- Ireland's Manipulative Series - Part I: Lessons in Dishonesty (1937)
- Ireland's Manipulative Series - Part II: Ireland's Famous Cup and Ball Routine (1937)
- Ireland's Manipulative Series - Part III: Ireland's Linking Ring Routine (1937)