From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
Revision as of 15:02, 10 November 2008 by Jpecore (New page: Magic Circus was a series of sex TV shows by Mark Wilson in the early 1970s with Nani Darnell, magic consultant Alan Wakeling and illusion designer John Gaughan. == Il...)
Illusions and performers
- "Sucker Silk to Egg"
- Wakeling's "Gorilla Crushing"
- Wakeling's "Aquarian" metamorphosis effect
- "The Enchanted Princess" sword suspension with Wakeling innovation of rotating Darnell 360-degree.
- "Allakazam Train"
- "Canvas Covered Packing Case Escape" (Metamorphosis)
- Robert Harbin’s Zig_Zag_Girl illusion.
- "The Professor" Dai Vernon performs "Cups and Balls" and "Symphony of the Rings"
- Shimada peforms his parasol act.
- Jay Marshall and Lefty
- Carl Ballantine
- Art Metrano
- Greg Wilson makes his television debut at the age of six.