Magic Lounge (San Diego)
Magic Lounge, in San Diego, California, was a bar that featured magicians, co-owned by J.C. Wagner from 1977 to February of 1981 in .
Originally located on 4619 University Avenue, it finally closed down due to lease and partnership problems.
Magicians who performed there include: Wagner, McGreavy, Mike Stillwell (1975-79).
It "reopened" in 2011, operated by Terry Lunceford and Mike Stilwell, with Joe Mystic and Jose Sanchez as "headliners" for the first two weeks. They have used various venues in the San Diego area over the years.
- ↑ The Commercial Magic of J.C. Wagner (1987)
- ↑ NO. 76, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - Honest Sid Gerhart Ring Report, Linking Ring, March 2011
- ↑ http://www.sdnews.com/view/full_story/11251545/article-It-s-all-happening?instance=most_popular1
- ↑ http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=396830&forum=75
- ↑ http://magiclounge.weebly.com/now-playing.html