Magic by Miller
|Magic by Miller|
|Subject||Clarence S. Miller|
Magic by Miller is a large volume detailing the life of Clarence S. Miller and every effect he made in addition to his most famous effect, The Impossible Penetration.
• Hardbound 8.5” x 11” with full-color dust jacket.
• 437 photographs, with over 300 in full-color.
• Illustrated with photographs, drawings, instruction sheets, and schematics.
• 86 minute DVD with Clarence demonstrating effects and his thoughts on magic.
• Original business card from Clarence.
• Limited to 195 hand-numbered copies.
• Foreword by Lance Burton.
• Bookplate autographed by Clarence and the author, Donald Croucher.
• 276 heavy gloss pages.
Table of contents
Foreword by Lance Burton
PART I – The Life of Clarence S. Miller
The Magic Bug
Accolades from Colleagues
List of Facts You Didn’t Know
The Impossible Penetration
The Little Blue Box
PART II – Effects, Descriptions, and Schematics
|Category:Books by author||Category:Books by publisher||Category:Books by year|
|Early Magic Books||Bibliographies||Magic themed novels|