|Publisher||Walter B. Graham, James B. Alfredson, Rich Bloch, David Meyer, David Ben|
|First issue||September 1959|
Magicol is the official magazine of the Magic Collectors' Association published four times a year.
When the Magic Collectors' Association was founded in 1950, Dr. Morris Young issued a newsletter. From 1950 to 1952 there were nine issues in three volumes, the last volume consisting of one issue.
Seven years later, Walter J. Gydesen started a new series, beginning again with #1, which appeared in September 1959. The first four issues were mimeographed 8-1/2 x 11-inch sheets and the volume numbers were dropped in favor of a numerical system (#1 through #100 were September 1959 through August 1991).Published originally on an irregular basis, it eventually settled down to regular quarterly publication. Jay Marshall played a key role in keeping the publication (and the organization) going over the years. He was publisher of most of the early issues, and contributed a design for the periodical which was used until Al Berlinski's first design was adopted in November 1973. Other publishers have included Walter B. Graham, James B. Alfredson, Rich Bloch, David Meyer and currently David Ben.
- Milbourne Christopher (#1-#4) (1959 - 1960)
- Walter J. Gydesen (#4 - #10) (1960 - 1962)
- Robert Lund (#11 - #14)(1962 - 1963)
- Milbourne Christopher (#15 - #18)(1964 - 1965)
- Edgar Heyl (#19)(1965 )
- John McKinven (#20 - #24)(1969 - 1971)
- Walter B. Graham (#25 - #26 )(1972 - 1973)
- James B. Alfredson (#27 - #86 )(1973 - 1988)
- Robert Parrish (1988 - 1994)
- David Meyer (1994 - 2010)
- David Ben (#174- / 2010-)
- ↑ Magicol Index first 100 issues by Dan Waldron, Robert and Mary Parrish (1995)