Magicpedia:Selected anniversaries/December 1
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
- 1857 - Report in the Wiener Zeitung of Hofzinser's card manipulations.
- 1940 - Ottokar Fischer, who dedicated his life to the history of magic (most notably with the magic of Hofzinser), dies.
- 1957 - John Albenice, an American nightclub magician and author, dies.
- 1978 - David Nixon, English magician and television personality, dies.
- 1987 - Paul Clive, English magic dealer and brother of Douglas Craggs, dies.