Magicpedia:Selected anniversaries/November 21
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
- 1838 - Ernst Basch, inventor of The Aerial Bicycle Rider, was born.
- 1908 - Henk Vermeyden, magic organizer, teacher and dealer, was born in Holland.
- 1915 - Annie May Abbott, known as the "Little Georgia Magnet", passes away.
- 1993 - Bill Bixby, actor of the TV series The Magician, passes away.
- 2006 - David Blaine began his Gyroscope stunt in which he spins while in shackles in the gyroscope for two days.