Paisley Magic Circle
Paisley Magic Circle was formed in September 1938 by founding members Tom Ellis, Watson Black and Wyndham Lee. Originally called the Paisley Magical Society until changing to the current name in 1967. Annual magic shows were held from 1943 until 1963.
The Paisley Club proposed the formation of The Scottish Association of Magical Societies in 1951.
The club started its own magazine in 1997 called The Pattern.