|Born||Philip Theodore Thomas|
March 12, 1912
|Died||July 2, 1998 (age 86) |
Phil Thomas (1912-1998) was owner of Yogi Magic Mart in Baltimore Maryland.
In his teens, he did shows with childhood friend Milbourne Christopher. In the 1940s, he performed on local TV shows including hosting his own called "Sunday Magic Party".
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 14, No. 9, November 1934, Philip T. Thomas, page 749
- Genii 1951 June News of the M.D.A.
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 40, No. 9, November 1960, Magic Dealers’ Association Parade – Phil Thomas, page 82
- Genii 1968 February Know your Dealers
- Cover, The Linking Ring, Vol. 48, No. 11, November 1968, OUR COVER, Phil Thomas, by Milbourne Christopher, page 46
- Cover, M-U-M, Vol. 59, No. 8, January 1970, Philip T. Thomas, magician-of-the-month, by John Zweers, page 9
- Obit - Genii 1998 September
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 78, No. 9, September 1998, Broken Wand, Philip Theodore Thomas, page 153
- M-U-M, Vol. 88, No. 4, September 1998, Broken Wands, Philip T. Thomas, page 45
- The Linking Ring, Vol. 92, No. 3, March 2012, Memories of Phil Thomas and the Yogi Magic Mart of Baltimore, Maryland, by Dr. Simon J. Carmel, pp. 66-73