Princess Magic Shop
Princess Magic Shop (originally Princess Novelty Shop) was opened in 1925 in Chicago, Illinois on 321 S Clark Street, next door to the Princess Theatre , by Sam Berland with partners Joe Berg and Harry Faber.It was the first street-level magic shop open to the public in America. Also the site of first magic lecture (by Harlan Tarbell).
Faber withdrew to open his own shop in the Chicago Loop area. Berg purchased out Bergland's half interest near the end of 1926 (after they both got married) and continued to operate it out of the Princess Theatre building.